Generally you will receive confirmation of receipt of your application within one day.
Go to the job vacancies.
Please send us your job application via the online form and use the given categories for your relevant attachments.
1. Note the following points when compiling your application letter
- Short, concise and meaningful sentences
- Error-free, neat and comprehensibly designed application letter
- Letter should be no more than 1 ½ pages long
- Purposefully formulated sentences
2. Your gap-free, table-format CV contains chronologically listed information about
- Personal details
- Career history (most recent role first)
- Training and professional development (most recent courses first)
- Language skills
- IT skills
- Other skills
3. Copies of the employment references (please do not enclose originals)
4. Copy of your vocational or degree certificate (please do not enclose originals)
5. Copies of your most important diplomas/qualifications (please do not enclose originals)
If you are invited for an interview with Helvetia then note the following points:
- Be on time – plan your travel time accurately
- If you are delayed then call your contact
- Wear appropriate clothing and try to appear well-groomed
- Think about turning off your mobile phone
- Ask, if there is something you haven’t understood
- Be yourself – spontaneously and honestly!
Please apply online; to do so, you can click on "Online application" in the job posting and attach your documents.
Apply in the language of the job posting.
Yes, absolutely! The best attachments to send are outlined in the application tips.
We will confirm receipt of your application within one day. After that you will hear from us again within a maximum of 14 days. You are of course always welcome to enquire about the current status of your application over the phone.
The interview is generally held by the supervisor and a representative from the HR division. These two discussion partners should be able to clarify almost any question you might have.
You always have the option of withdrawing your job application. To do so, you need only inform us of your decision over the phone or by e-mail.
Your data are in safe hands at Helvetia Insurance! You can find more information in our data protection guidelines.
You can find a current overview of our job vacancies in the Job Vacancies section. You also have the option of subscribing to our job newsletter.