Cookies and third-party cookies are activated on this page in order to offer you the best possible service and to provide information and offers. By using the Internet pages of Helvetia, you declare your agreement and consent to data processing by Helvetia. Further information - including how to deactivate cookies - can be found in the Privacy Policy.

I am interested in
?
The “Search” function is not available at the moment, please try again later.
Please get in contact with us. To contact form

Facts and figures of the Hel­vetia Group Foun­dation

Helvetia Group Foundation which was founded in 1961 has many years of experience as a provider of tailor-made pension solutions in the occupational benefit scheme.
Key figures
Annual reports 2018 2017 Archiv
Active insured 110'398 107'574  
Retirement pensioners 10'716
9'979  
Associated companies 10'776 10'995  
Retirement savings interest rates
  2020, guaranteed 2019, guaranteed + interest surplus
– compulsory 1.00% 1.00% + 0.00%, total 1.00%
– supplementary 0.25% 0.25% + 0.75%, total 1.00%

The interest surplus is determined annually in the autumn and credited on 01.01. of the following year.

General information
Foundation year 1961
Board of foundation

employee representatives: Mirjam Brucker; Monika Freund; Stefan Burkart; Jörg Bläsi

employer representatives: Jean-Claude Diener; Urs Lerch; Paul-Albert Nobs; Fritz Zahnd

Board of foundation – Brochure

Foundation management
Helvetia Insurance, Basel
Investment management
Helvetia Insurance, Basel
Supervisory authority cantonal or regional office for the supervision of vested benefits
Auditors
KPMG, Zürich
Pension fund actuary Dipeka AG, Basel
Additional information

Helvetia Group Foundation – information sheet

Security occupational benefit scheme – information sheet

Board of trustees – information sheet

Our pension solution
Helvetia full insurance
Legal documents
The currently valid legal documents that govern the different legal relationships of Helvetia Group Foundation can be found here below:
We would like to inform you that for 2020 we have completely revised the general regulation provisions for all foundations in order to simplify them and make them easier to read. The previous appendices to the General Regulation Provisions (Organization Rules and Rules on Partial or total liquidation of the pension fund) are now provided as separate documents. Furthermore, the numbered references in particular have changed, which means that the references in benefit plans issued before 1.1.2020 no longer correspond to the numbering in the general regulation provisions for 2020. In such cases, please refer to the subject sections.
Legal relationship with employees

general regulation provisions

organization rules

partial liquidation rules

Legal relationship with companies

sample contracts of association

(incl. foundation instrument, costs, organisation rules and election rules)

Recommend this page