Cookies and third-party cookies are activated on this page in order to offer you the best possible service and to provide information and offers. By using the Internet pages of Helvetia, you declare your agreement and consent to data processing by Helvetia. Further information - including how to deactivate cookies - can be found in the Privacy Policy.

I am interested in
?
The “Search” function is not available at the moment, please try again later.
Please get in contact with us. To contact form

Facts and figures of the Hel­vetia LOB In­vest Group Foun­dation

Key figures
Annual reports 2018 2017 Archiv
Active insured 963 474  
Retirement pensioners 2 2  
Associated companies 323 94  
Retirement savings interest rates
  2020, guaranteed 2019, guaranteed + additional return
– compulsory 1.00% 1.00% + 1.00%, total 2.00%
– supplementary 1.00% 1.00% + 1.00%, total 2.00%

The additional return is determined annually in the autumn and credited on 01.01. of the following year.

General information
Board of foundation

The board of foundation of Helvetia BVG Invest consists of an equal number of employer and employee representatives of the associated companies (pension funds). Elections are held every five years.

Employer representatives:
Michael Siber, President, nexellent AG, Glattbrugg
vacant

Employee representatives:
Rebecca Luperto, Vice President, LEXO GmbH, Speicherschwendi
Christine Altseimer, Helvetia Leben

Election rules

Pension model
Semi-autonomous solution in which the risk benefits death and disability are guaranteed by Helvetia Insurance. The age risk is borne by the foundation itself.
Foundation management
Helvetia Insurance, Basel
Investment management
Helvetia Investment Foundation, Basel
Supervisory authority
cantonal or regional office for the supervision of vested benefits
Auditors
KPMG, Zurich
Pension fund actuary
BERAG, Beratungsstelle für die 2. Säule AG, Basel
Additional information

Helvetia LOB Invest Group Foundation - information sheet

board of trustees - information sheet

Our pension solution Helvetia LOB invest
Legal documents
The currently valid legal documents that govern the different legal relationships of Helvetia LOB Invest Group Foundation can be found here below.
We would like to inform you that for 2020 we have completely revised the general regulation provisions for all foundations in order to simplify them and make them easier to read. The previous appendices to the General Regulation Provisions (Organization Rules and Rules on Partial or total liquidation of the pension fund) are now provided as separate documents. Furthermore, the numbered references in particular have changed, which means that the references in benefit plans issued before 1.1.2020 no longer correspond to the numbering in the general regulation provisions for 2020. In such cases, please refer to the subject sections.
Legal relationship with employees

general regulation provisions

organization rules

partial liquidation rules

Legal relationship with companies

sample contract of association

(The foundation instrument as well as the costs, organisation rules and election rules form an integral part of the contract of association.)

Coverage rate

The coverage rate refers as per the reporting date to the Helvetia LOB Invest Group Foundation, whose pool investment is invested in the asset allocation LOB-Mix Plus 30 at Helvetia Investment Foundation.

Coverage rate
Reporting date Coverage rate
31.12.2019 106.5 %
31.12.2018 100.2 %
31.12.2017 106.2 %
31.12.2016 105.9 %
31.12.2015 106.1 %
Performance of the business years
Year Performance
2019 13.4 %
2018 - 6.0%
2017 8.4 %
2016 6.1 %
2015 0.5 %
   
Ø last 5 years 4.5 %

Performance of the business years from 1.1.- 31.12.

Recommend this page