Cookies and third-party cookies are activated on this page in order to offer you the best possible service and to provide information and offers. By using the Internet pages of Helvetia, you declare your agreement and consent to data processing by Helvetia. Further information - including how to deactivate cookies - can be found in the Privacy Policy.

I am interested in
The “Search” function is not available at the moment, please try again later.
Please get in contact with us. To contact form

Facts and figures of the Hel­vetia Pris­ma Group Foun­dation

The Helvetia Prisma Group Foundation, which was founded in 1984, offers individual solutions in cadre and supplementary insurance. A cadre employee benefit scheme solution from Helvetia covers the additional requirements of employees with special pension needs: In most cases these are management employees, whose benefit coverage often contains considerable gaps, owing to their higher salary.
Key figures
Annual reports
2018 2017 Archiv
Active insured
4'823 4'946  
Retirement pensioners 398 384
Associated companies 889 900  
Retirement savings interest rates
  2020, guaranteed 2019, guaranteed + interest surplus
– supplementary 0.25% 0.25% + 0.75%, total 1.00%

The interest surplus is determined annually in the autumn and credited on 01.01. of the following year.

General information
Foundation year
Board of foundation
Andreas Lindner (Präsident); Vittorio Bruno (Vizepräsident); Bernhard Aerni; Marc Hürzeler.
Pension model
Full insurance solution for the cadre employee benefit scheme in which
the age, death and disability risks are borne in full by Helvetia
Insurance. Capital protection with an interest guarantee is provided.
Foundation management
Helvetia Versicherungen, Basel
Investment management
Helvetia Versicherungen, Basel
Supervisory authority
cantonal or regional office for the supervision of vested benefits
KPMG, Zürich
Pension fund actuary
Dipeka AG, Basel
Additional information

Helvetia Prisma Group Foundation – information sheet

security occupational benefit scheme – information sheet

board of trustees – information sheet

Our pension solution
Helvetia cadre employee benefit scheme
Legal documents
The currently valid legal documents that govern the different legal relationships of Helvetia Prisma Group Foundation can be found here below.
We would like to inform you that for 2020 we have completely revised the general regulation provisions for all foundations in order to simplify them and make them easier to read. The previous appendices to the General Regulation Provisions (Organization Rules and Rules on Partial or total liquidation of the pension fund) are now provided as separate documents. Furthermore, the numbered references in particular have changed, which means that the references in benefit plans issued before 1.1.2020 no longer correspond to the numbering in the general regulation provisions for 2020. In such cases, please refer to the subject sections.

Legal relationship with employees

general regulation provisions – occupational benefits with retirement capital

general regulation provisions – occupational benefits with retirement pension

organization rules

partial liquidation rules

Legal relationship with companies

sample contract of association

(The foundation instrument as well as the costs, organisation rules and election rules form an integral part of the contract of association.)

Recommend this page