Your browser is out of date

You are currently using Microsoft Internet Explorer. To use this website without problems, we recommend that you install a new browser (e.g. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari or Microsoft Edge).

I am interested in
The “Search” function is not available at the moment, please try again later.
Please get in contact with us. To contact form

Facts and figures of the Helvetia Prisma Group Foundation

Founded in 1984, the Helvetia Prisma Group Foundation offers tailored solutions in the areas of cadre and supplementary occupational pension provision.

A solution of this kind makes sense for cadre employees whose higher salaries often mean considerable gaps in benefit cover.

General key figures
Annual reports
2020 2019 Archiv
Active insured
4'459 4'979  
Retirement pensioners 409 403  
Associated companies 792 871  
Retirement savings interest rates
  2021, guaranteed 2020, guaranteed + interest surplus
– supplementary 0.25% 0.25% + 0.50%, total 0.75%

The interest surplus is determined annually in the autumn and credited on 01.01. of the following year.

Legal documents
The currently valid legal documents that govern the different legal relationships of Helvetia Prisma Group Foundation can be found here below.
The General Regulation Provisions have been revised and made clearer and more readable. The annexes to the General Regulation Provisions (organization and partial liquidation regulations) are also managed as separate regulations. The numbering in benefit plans issued before 01.01.2020 may therefore differ from the numbering in General Regulation Provisions issued at a later date. In such cases, please refer to the subject sections. 

Legal relationship with employees

general regulation provisions – occupational benefits with retirement capital

general regulation provisions – occupational benefits with retirement pension

organization rules

partial liquidation rules

Legal relationship with companies

sample contract of association

(The foundation instrument as well as the costs, organisation rules and election rules form an integral part of the contract of association.)

General information
Foundation year
Board of foundation

Marc Hürzeler (President); Albert Streit; Toni Kälin; Philipp Hauser

Election Rules

Albert Streit, Buss Immobilien und Service AG was elected as the new employee representative on the Helvetia Prisma Board of foundation. The election was officially approved by the Board of foundation on 13 November 2020.

Pension model
Full insurance solution for the cadre employee benefit scheme in which
the age, death and disability risks are borne in full by Helvetia
Insurance. Capital protection with an interest guarantee is provided.
Foundation management
Helvetia Versicherungen, Basel
Investment management
Helvetia Versicherungen, Basel
Supervisory authority
cantonal or regional office for the supervision of vested benefits
KPMG, Zürich
Pension fund actuary
Dipeka AG, Basel
Additional information

security occupational benefit scheme – information sheet

board of trustees – information sheet

Our pension solution
Helvetia cadre employee benefit scheme

Payment details:

Raiffeisen Swiss, 9001 St. Gallen

IBAN-No.: CH28 8000 0000 0448 5700 7
In favour of: Helvetia Insurances KL, Dufourstrasse 40, 9001 St. Gallen