Cookie Disclaimer

Helvetia uses cookies to offer you the best possible service and to be able to provide information and quotations. By using our website you are stating your agreement with this. Further information on data protection and cookies.

  • I am interested in
    Please check your internet connection
    No results found
    Please get in contact with us. To contact form
  • Menu
  • Private customers

Building liability

A fallen roof tile or an icy driveway – problems with a building or plot are sometimes identified too late, causing damage to guests, passers-by or neighbours or their property. So protect yourself with building liability insurance.

  • Protection against the financial consequences of compensation claims from third parties
  • The insurance covers bodily injury, property damage and financial loss
  • Free choice of sum insured
  • Building legal protection insurance as an optional extra
  • Insurance coverage also applies for conversion and renovation
  • Legal protection disputes in connection with the building and/or land or arising from a lease

Further information

Get in touch with us
Please fill in the form if you would like a non-binding quotation or consultation.
Request a quotation or advice
Enter your first name.
Enter your last name.
Enter your street.
This field is required
Enter your ZIP.
Enter your residence.
I would like to be contacted by:
This field is required
Enter your e-mail address.
Enter your phone number.
Enter your birthdate.
This field is required
This field is required
Confirm to not be a robot.
Recommend this page