Cookie Disclaimer

Helvetia uses cookies to offer you the best possible service and to be able to provide information and quotations. By using our website you are stating your agreement with this. Further information on data protection and cookies.

  • I am interested in
    Please check your internet connection
    No results found
    Please get in contact with us. To contact form

My car is coming with me to Switzerland

Anyone residing in Switzerland for longer than twelve months will need to transfer their driving license and the permit. Car insurance is obligatory from this point onwards. Depending on your needs, you can adjust the necessary insurance coverage optimally to your requirements with additional elements.
Mutter mit Kind im Auto
Recommend this page