- Assessment of accounts
- Assessment of risk governance and organisation
- Assessment of the internal control system (ICS)
- Monitoring of operational risks and risk management measures
- Monitoring of the audits performed by the internal and external auditors
- Approval of the internal audit plan
- Coordination of the external audit plans, the audit results and specific audit assignments
- Verification of the consistency of auditing activities with any existing consulting mandates
- Reviewing of the fee structure
The Audit Committee assists the Board of Directors in performing its duties with regard to overall supervision and financial control.
The Audit Committee also ensures optimal cooperation between internal and external control units, the Audit Committee, the Chairman and the Executive Management.