With partially comprehensive insurance from Helvetia, you protect your motorcycle against all external influences such as hail, rockfall or marten damage.
In the event of damage to your motorcycle, its equipment and accessories, the partially comprehensive insurance will cover all the costs.
The following risks are covered:
• Fire and natural hazards such as storm, hail, flooding, avalanche, rockfall, snowslides and landslides
• Marten damage and collision with animals
• Wilful damage by third parties
• Glass breakage
• Theft of the motorcycle, vehicle components and personal items
• Slashing and disfigurement of saddle bags and seats
You also have the option of insuring your motorcycle clothing against damage. Your passenger's protective clothing is also insured.
Collision damage to your motorcycle for which you are responsible is not covered. If you want to play safe or if you have a new motorcycle, taking out fully comprehensive insurance is a good idea. Fully comprehensive insurance comprises all the cover of partially comprehensive insurance and also covers collision damage to your motorcycle for which you are responsible.
If your motorcycle is a few years old but is still in good condition, partially comprehensive insurance offers the ideal protection.