I am interested in
?
The “Search” function is not available at the moment, please try again later.
Please get in contact with us. To contact form
Craftsman at work

Facts and figures of the Hel­vetia Group Foun­dation

Helvetia Group Foundation which was founded in 1961 has many years of experience as a provider of tailor-made pension solutions in the occupational benefit scheme.

Key figures 2020

All key figures for the Helvetia Group Foundation at a glance.

Archive of the annual reports of the Helvetia Group Foundation

Find the annual reports of the Helvetia Group Foundation in chronological order.
Annual report Helvetia Group Foundation 2020
85'303
Number of active insured persons
12'007
Number of pensioners
9'074
Associated companies
Retirement savings interest rates
The interest surplus is determined annually in the autumn and credited on 01.01. of the following year.
2022, guaranteed
– compulsory: 1.00%
– supplementary: 0.25%
2021, guaranteed + interest surplus
– compulsory: 1.00% + 0.00%, total 1.00%
– supplementary: 0.25% + 0.50%, total 0.75%

Conversion rates

All information on the conversion rates is available for download here.

Conversion rates 2021–2023
Brochure – Conversion rate

Legal documents

The currently valid legal documents that govern the different legal relationships of Helvetia Group Foundation can be found here below:

The General Regulation Provisions have been revised and made clearer and more readable. The annexes to the General Regulation Provisions (organization and partial liquidation regulations) are also managed as separate regulations. The numbering in benefit plans issued before 01.01.2020 may therefore differ from the numbering in General Regulation Provisions issued at a later date. In such cases, please refer to the subject sections.

Legal relationship with employees

general regulation provisions
organization rules
partial liquidation rules

Legal relationship with companies

sample contracts of association (incl. foundation instrument, costs, organisation rules and election rules)

Board of foundation

Employee representatives

Mirjam Brucker, President


Stefan Burkart


Jörg Bläsi


Peter Haberthür

Employer representatives

Giuseppe Roccia, Vice President


Stanislav Bogdanov


Philipp Bigler


Thomas Graf

General information
Foundation year
1961
Foundation manage­ment
Helvetia Insurance, Basel
Investment manage­ment
Helvetia Insurance, Basel
Supervisory autho­rity
Cantonal or regional office for the supervision of vested benefits
Auditors
KPMG, Zürich
Pension fund actuary
Dipeka AG, Basel

Payment details:

Credit Suisse (Switzerland) AG, 8070 Zurich

IBAN-No.: CH50 0483 5038 3950 6100 0
In favour of: Helvetia Swiss Life Insurance Company Ltd (KL), St. Alban-Anlage 26, 4002 Basel